Highlighted

I cannot select a filter in RoboHelp 2019.

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot select a filter in RoboHelp 2019. When I click a selection, the checkmark vanishes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cannot select a filter in RoboHelp 2019.

Explorer ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot select a filter in RoboHelp 2019. When I click a selection, the checkmark vanishes.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't said which version of RoboHelp you are using. Classic or New UI?

Which skin?

Have you tried a different skin?

All updates applied? You should be on Update 14.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New UI (I wish they had named it something recognizable). But there is a problem that Adobe is working on. Thanks for the reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I wish it had been given a proper name. They decided that henceforth it would be known as just Adobe RoboHelp. Great until you need to specify which flavour. I started using New UI to make it clear. If you have a better name that differentiates it from Classic, let us know.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0