• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have updated 5 of my child files seamlessly on my RoboHelp 2015 with all bug fixes updated. Then on my next child file I got this error message. Any advice? Publishing to WebHelp.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Machine generated alternative text:2015 Cts Microsoft HTML upg rade project This project was created in an older version of RoboHeIp To open the project In Adobe Hobo Help 2015. make a backup and upgrade the project
Machine generated alternative text:RoboHeIp An error occurred while trying to read data from Collectionlroot.fpp .
Machine generated alternative text:RoboHeIp An error occurred while trying to read data from Collectionlrhfontset.app nt
Machine generated alternative text:RoboHeIp Your project file, CollectionXMission Collection.cpd, is corrupt and cannot be opened. Try deleting this file and reopening the project.
AFTER DELETING THE .CPD FILE I TRIED TO REOPEN THE PROJECT AND I GO THE SAME ERROR MESSAGES ENDING WITH THIS ONE BELOW
Machine generated alternative text:RoboHeIp Open project was cancelled or the application was unable to load database for CollectionXMission Collection.cpd"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something went wrong upgrading. The easiest is to throw the bogus project away and get the one from your backup.

If that doesn't work (or you don't have a backup), try the following:

1. Remove the CPD file.
  2. Open the XPJ file in Notepad.
  3. On the second line, change the majorversion number to 5.
  4. Save the XPJ and close it.
  5. Reopen the project in RoboHelp and let RH upgrade the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam,

Thank you for this guidance. But it did not work.

I deleted the .cpd file

The .xpj file was already a 5.

I attempted to open it and got the same set of error messages.

Any other options?

As I said I have been successful with 6 of the other child projects.

Mike

On Feb 24, 2016 3:28 AM, "Willam van Weelden" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Willam,

Success.

Since I was getting a warning that the rhfontset file was not loading, I deleted the rhfontset.apj file in each project that did not open. Then I replaced it with the rhfontset.apj file of a project that had opened and complied correctly.

It solved the issue and all projects are compiled and the parent is working just fine.

Thank you and other as well for your assistance.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp