Highlighted

I'm deleting the CPD file to clear it and let it rebuild but it isn't rebuilding it's restoring from several days ago.

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm deleting the CPD file to clear it and let it rebuild but it isn't rebuilding it's restoring from several days ago. I'm using RoboHelp 2015. I understood that if you delete the CPD file that it rebuilds but every time I delete the file it restores a copy from several days back. So does it rebuild or restore? If it is supposed to rebuild why isn't it?

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'm deleting the CPD file to clear it and let it rebuild but it isn't rebuilding it's restoring from several days ago.

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm deleting the CPD file to clear it and let it rebuild but it isn't rebuilding it's restoring from several days ago. I'm using RoboHelp 2015. I understood that if you delete the CPD file that it rebuilds but every time I delete the file it restores a copy from several days back. So does it rebuild or restore? If it is supposed to rebuild why isn't it?

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you’ve got some sort of Source Control at play here – the .CPD file shouldn’t be in SC (AFAIK)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
rtkwolf LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we use SVN but the odd part was some of the projects the CPD rebuilt and some just restored the file. So we had to completely delete the CPD from SVN and then commit the changes before the CPD would rebuild. Thx

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines