• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to delete all unused images from RH window explorer. I got the list from Unused files. But, how can I delete this in One go. Do we have any script for this?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to delete all unused images from RH window explorer. I got the list from Unused files. But, how can I delete this in One go. Do we have any script for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm travelling so can't check. Ask Willam. Think he might have one.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Misread poster name. Check on helpessentials.com

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't get any script to do so. Do u have any link to download imagecleanup.jsx which can be run in Robohelp script explorer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, look on helpessentials.com

https://www.helpessentials.com/product-category/scripts/

It's there.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to download the imagecleanup and run as well. File size reduced from 131 MB to 100 MB. Really appreciate prompt response, Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp