• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Map - Link Appears in Wrong Position

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help ASAP.  When I create an image map on an image and generate responsive HTML5 output, the link is not in the correct position on the image. The image size 1331x777. Please can someone help me with this immediately, I am working on a project that is due very soon and I need help?

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets , RoboHelp server , Version control

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know much about them, but basic info will help those that do - what version of RH are you running? Classic or New UI (RH2019)? Are you all patched up? Check Help > Updates to check and report back your point version. What skin are you using? Does the problem exist if you use any other ones?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp 2019.0.12.

I am using Azure Blue skin.

The problem does exist with different skins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019.0.14 is the latest but the issue is not listed as fixed in Update 13 at https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/fixed-issues.html Update 14 only contained a fix for 2019 Classic.

I believe it is fixed in the 2020 release that came out yesterday but I can't find the definitive list of bugs fixed in that.

The only quick fix is probably not acceptable. You can turn off responsiveness in the skin editor so that the skin works like webhelp used to, in other words it doesn't adapt to the window size.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I turn it off in the skin and why do you think it would be unacceptable - newbie here by the way.  At this point I will try anything and thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the skin, go to the Media Query section (for Azure Blue, the location may be different for other skins) and turn off the Responsive slider.

You know how when you go to a website on your phone it looks really different from when you visit the same site on your computer? Turning off responsive means the site will look the same on both, so the site may not be as usable on phones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp