Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image thumbnails border settings not work

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I inserted images in RoboHelp 2017 project, and set the images as Image thumbnails, everything works expect the image border.

I change the image style, and apply to all the images, I can see the image border in Robohelp, but after generating to PDF or HTML5, I cannot see the image border.

If I edit individual image, set the border, and generate HTML5, I can see the image border?

How can I solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm guessing the border you applied was using the Borders button when you click Insert > Image. That border only appears when full size images are displayed and are not actually part of the image. When you use thumbnails, it expands the true image. If you double click the image in File Explorer and open it in whatever program your machine uses for viewing images, you will see there is no border in the underlying image.

To do what you want, apply the border with an image editing tool and don't use the Borders button.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp