• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images appear within my topics but do not appear in the file list of project topic

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2015 Apr 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project with multiple topics. When I open the topics I can see the content and images, but the images do not appear in the upper left hand side with the listed topics. The image folder is empty. When I attempt to print the documentation the content appears but the images are missing. How can I get the images to appear in both the documentation and in the list of files?

Thanks,

Iris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If you double-click one of the images, what does the path read? Can you post that here?

Also, share a screen capture of what you see if you click File > Rename Project. You don't have to actually follow through with the rename, just capture the dialog and click Cancel.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've attached the screenshot of me in one of the project file topics that contains an image. The image appears in the main folder but the image files do not appear in the upper left hand project file list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp