Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images missing from HTML5 project

Participant ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I'm working with RoboHelp 2019, Classic version. All files are on local drive. The images are located in the top folder along with all of the htm files.

In my project there are about 250 images - but only about 20 of them are appearing in the Project list, and it is only these images which are actually appearing in the generated version.

The project has been created from scratch, and I cannot understand why only a few images are showing in the generated version. The images DO appear when I view them from within the project (clicking View Item) but not in the generated version.

So far I have tried:

• Closing RH, then using Windows explorer, moving ALL the images from the folder. When I open RH, the 20 or so images are shown with a red X (as expected). Close RH, then move all images back - when I open RH, only the 20 images are still showing.
  • Creating a new folder within RH - as suggested in some other answers on this forum. This also did not work.

Please can someone suggest some other options that might get these images to appear in the generated project?

Many thanks

Laura

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

It appears that if I go through each topic in the help, and simply double click any image in each topic, then click OK, all images in that topic appear in the Project Manager once the project is saved.  I don't know why this is but hopefully this may help someone else!

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that if I go through each topic in the help, and simply double click any image in each topic, then click OK, all images in that topic appear in the Project Manager once the project is saved.  I don't know why this is but hopefully this may help someone else!

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try deleting the CPD file to see if that stops the images dropping out.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp