Highlighted

Images not showing when inserted in RH8 topics

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am using RH8 for HTML on Windows 7.  When I insert a new image into a topic, the image does not show.  What appears is a small red square.  

You probably want to know how I inserted the images.  I create the image (usu a jpg file) in Photoshop Elements.  Using Windows Explorer, I copy the image file into the Images folder for the RH project.  In the RH topic, I click Insert, Image.  In the dialog box,  the image does not show up under the images folder, so I click the Browse icon to browse to teh image, select it and click ok.   The image is inserted.. I can tell because there is a red square, and when I preview the topic, I can see the image is there. 

Also, even after I have inserted the image, and it then shows up in the Images folder in the "insert image" dialog box, I still cant see a preview of it.

How can I get the images to show in the topic when i insert them?

Bob

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images not showing when inserted in RH8 topics

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am using RH8 for HTML on Windows 7.  When I insert a new image into a topic, the image does not show.  What appears is a small red square.  

You probably want to know how I inserted the images.  I create the image (usu a jpg file) in Photoshop Elements.  Using Windows Explorer, I copy the image file into the Images folder for the RH project.  In the RH topic, I click Insert, Image.  In the dialog box,  the image does not show up under the images folder, so I click the Browse icon to browse to teh image, select it and click ok.   The image is inserted.. I can tell because there is a red square, and when I preview the topic, I can see the image is there. 

Also, even after I have inserted the image, and it then shows up in the Images folder in the "insert image" dialog box, I still cant see a preview of it.

How can I get the images to show in the topic when i insert them?

Bob

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you generate your output, do the images show up there?

Can there be an issue with upper case / lower case filenames? Any special characters in the file names?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines