Highlighted

In mobile view, am I able to make a larger image expand to fill the screen (or to view better) when selected?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying out different methods but have had no luck so far, thanks for your time.

You can create a popup hyperlink to a topic containing only the image. If you're feeling adventurous, you can use a JavaScript option like Colorbox to create image popups. This is not default RH functionality and will require a bit of coding.

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

In mobile view, am I able to make a larger image expand to fill the screen (or to view better) when selected?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying out different methods but have had no luck so far, thanks for your time.

You can create a popup hyperlink to a topic containing only the image. If you're feeling adventurous, you can use a JavaScript option like Colorbox to create image popups. This is not default RH functionality and will require a bit of coding.

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you generating Responsive HTML5 help output? You’d have a better chance with that flavour with mobile screens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am but I am just worried about small mobile screens as I am using rather large screenshot images. You can view them ok, but they become a bit blurred when the screen size is too small, I didn't know if there was an option to be able to select an image for it to pop up in a small window.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
SGYorkie LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will have a look into that, thank you everyone for the help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines