Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In RH 10, generated in WebHelp the view results does not show me everything

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2016 Apr 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

When I completed the project all the books/chapters/topics appeared.  Then I generated it with WebHelp, it complied successfully.  When I viewed results all that appeared is the welcome page and toolbar, but the contents (books/chapters/topics) did not appear.  This is the first time I have every had it not appear.  I use this view to look thru the new topics before transferring it to the server.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 11 and later RoboHelp 2015 release have arrived since RoboHelp 10. And guess what? Browsers have evolved too. You really need to consider upgrading RoboHelp. One of the driving factors with upgrades is to keep pace with browser changes.

In the mean time, you might look at the link below:

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks -- we are looking into upgrading to 2015.  I'm just trying to figure out if this was a sudden switch with RH10 that now in the result view after being generated with WebHelp that I won't be able to see everything in my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not following you. Are you concerned that because you cannot see things when viewed from RoboHelp 10 that something has gone wrong that will follow through to RoboHelp 2015?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp