• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In RH2019, how do I change the Copyright date in the Indigo skin?

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RH19 Reimagined, how do I change the Copyright date in the Indigo skin? In the footer it says 2019.

I cant find a skin component using the skin editor where I can change this.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Got it. Go to Outputs > Labels and look for this.

image.png

Change it there. I just tested and that does work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp Reimagined is the name of a sample project, not the product.

The file is somewhere in the project's Publish / Skins folders but you can't open it in RoboHelp by browsing to it. The trick is to go to Reports > Topic List and you will see it there. Click on the file and then it will open for editing.

Adobe are aware of this and it will be fixed but that's how it's done for now.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to the topic list in reports and there are no topics for the Indigo skin. I have looked in the publish directory for Indigo in Explorer and had a look at the files in there, but cant find anywhere to configure the copyright.

I have been messing about with skins, so there were topics there for the Oceanic skins that I had used earlier on before deciding to stick with Indigo. Also, the copyright date is correct in the footers of those skins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies. I was thinking of functionality in another skin. In the skin editor it shows as 2017 but generates as 2019. I am poking around to see what I can find.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Go to Outputs > Labels and look for this.

image.png

Change it there. I just tested and that does work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp