• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In RH2019 only one of my index entries is displaying in my output.

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a responsive html output and only one of my index entries is displaying. 

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

I've just found an earlier post that gives the answer. I had not linked my topics to a keyword.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just found an earlier post that gives the answer. I had not linked my topics to a keyword.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although, when I checked the properties, some already were linked to a keyword. But now, I have been through and linked any topics that werent linked to a keyword (that were supposed to be, I havent got that many at the moment) but still only a couple of the index entries are displaying in the output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that would do it. 🙂

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to Reports > Index, does everything look OK there?

After opening the output, refresh the browser to make sure there isn't a cache problem.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My indexes are displaying correctly now so I think it must have been a caching issue, as you say. Thanks again for all your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp