• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect formatting in search [Edge]

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been developing a project in the newest release of Robohelp (2019) and have come across an issue when checking over the site in Edge. When I use the search function it seems to be occasionally inserting the 'Â' character, bolding the wrong words or only half the word and also breaking words with spaces.

The search seems to display fine in IE11 and Chrome, anyone have any ideas why this is happening with Edge and how to fix it?

(search term used for the image below: "Evidence")

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post here the source view of the text that gives that problem so that I can try it?

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The bug regarding breaking of suggestive words with spaces is fixed in update 7.The update will be available in the next few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp