Highlighted

Index and Glossary Not Required.

New Here ,
May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On to yet another topic:

I am using the Responsive HTML layout, and we are not really wanting to use the index or the glossary at this point. Is there a way to turn those options off, so they don’t even show the options as icons that can be selected. Meaning right now, the icons show on the left, but if you pick on them the results are just blank. I would like to make it so those options are not even there; at least until we have something more to show in those areas. Is there a way to just turn those options off?

Topics

HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Index and Glossary Not Required.

New Here ,
May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On to yet another topic:

I am using the Responsive HTML layout, and we are not really wanting to use the index or the glossary at this point. Is there a way to turn those options off, so they don’t even show the options as icons that can be selected. Meaning right now, the icons show on the left, but if you pick on them the results are just blank. I would like to make it so those options are not even there; at least until we have something more to show in those areas. Is there a way to just turn those options off?

Topics

HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a new post as it is a different problem. Hopefully a solution will be found and is then available to anyone looking through titles for this problem. I have also moved the post to the correct forum.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines