Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index page (TOC) is not getting updated in SSL folder

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015 Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I am working on Robohelp 9,  i have updated TOC, and generated WEbhelp for the same.

When i open SSL folder in the  Project folder, Index file(.htm -  through which we actually view the output) is not getting updated with the updated TOC of the project. however, if i generate the webhelp at different location, TOC is getting updated but it don't get updated in SSL folder.

Is there any way to update the SSL folder - Index.htm with modified TOC ?

Thanks,

Nutan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please do not duplicate posts. If you want to start a new thread for an existing question, that's OK but please don't add to an existing thread and then start a new one. See the Before You Post sticky topic.

Your question has been addressed at Re: New Topic Added to TOC Missing in IE 11 - Using RoboHelp 10 so I am locking this thread.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp