Highlighted

Index page (TOC) is not getting updated in SSL folder

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I am working on Robohelp 9,  i have updated TOC, and generated WEbhelp for the same.

When i open SSL folder in the  Project folder, Index file(.htm -  through which we actually view the output) is not getting updated with the updated TOC of the project. however, if i generate the webhelp at different location, TOC is getting updated but it don't get updated in SSL folder.

Is there any way to update the SSL folder - Index.htm with modified TOC ?

Thanks,

Nutan

Topics

WebHelp

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Index page (TOC) is not getting updated in SSL folder

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I am working on Robohelp 9,  i have updated TOC, and generated WEbhelp for the same.

When i open SSL folder in the  Project folder, Index file(.htm -  through which we actually view the output) is not getting updated with the updated TOC of the project. however, if i generate the webhelp at different location, TOC is getting updated but it don't get updated in SSL folder.

Is there any way to update the SSL folder - Index.htm with modified TOC ?

Thanks,

Nutan

Topics

WebHelp

Views

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not duplicate posts. If you want to start a new thread for an existing question, that's OK but please don't add to an existing thread and then start a new one. See the Before You Post sticky topic.

Your question has been addressed at Re: New Topic Added to TOC Missing in IE 11 - Using RoboHelp 10 so I am locking this thread.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate