Highlighted

Index sub keywords in Japanese and Chinese not indented, CHM, RH 2015

New Here ,
May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Here is how the index of my project looks:

projectview.png

And here is how the HTML Help (CHM) looks like:

chmview.png

As you can see, the keywords are not indented, instead the tool seems to be adding a comma after the main index, i.e.

HIS

HIS, blah blah blah

HIS, more blah blah blah

Any clue on how to make it look like the output of other languages which is very similar to the Project view?

Thanks,

TOPICS
HTML help

Views

455

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Index sub keywords in Japanese and Chinese not indented, CHM, RH 2015

New Here ,
May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Here is how the index of my project looks:

projectview.png

And here is how the HTML Help (CHM) looks like:

chmview.png

As you can see, the keywords are not indented, instead the tool seems to be adding a comma after the main index, i.e.

HIS

HIS, blah blah blah

HIS, more blah blah blah

Any clue on how to make it look like the output of other languages which is very similar to the Project view?

Thanks,

TOPICS
HTML help

Views

456

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, is Binary index enabled?

Project tab > Project Settings > General tab

Snag_9610a23.png

If it's already enabled, try disabling and recompiling to see if there is any change.

Cheers... Rick

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...
May 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick,

I actually found what was going on. Apparently the index is not coming from the HHK, instead is being generated by metadata. In that metadata the linguist were using double byte commas. I have replaced those commas by regular commas and all is working now:

Before:

wrongcommas.png

Right commas:

correctcommas.png

Hope this is helpful for anybody with the same issue. I used Regular Expressions to do these changes.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...
May 18, 2018 0