• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indigo layout missing - include all words in search - option

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Indigo layout with merged project using RH 2017 and just downloaded newest Indigo layout in hopes of fixing search not finding results consistently in Chrome and Edge. I thought maybe it was because the New Indigo layout is not displaying the "Include all words in search" option. Any idea of what I am doing wrong?

IndigoSadSrch.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

First check that it works OK with one of the sample projects. Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

If it is OK there, I think my next step would be to generate all the projects again, making sure that they all have the new layout.

What is your search panel sitting over? If you search on opening the merge it would normally still be showing the search input, then Index, Glossary and Favorites with the books below. I am wondering if you have been c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First check that it works OK with one of the sample projects. Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

If it is OK there, I think my next step would be to generate all the projects again, making sure that they all have the new layout.

What is your search panel sitting over? If you search on opening the merge it would normally still be showing the search input, then Index, Glossary and Favorites with the books below. I am wondering if you have been customising the layout and if that could be affecting things?

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter,

I tried a sample project and it works well with the sample project.

I took the layout and customized it again, which is just color scheme and logo and republished the sample project and it still looks good. Yay!!  I will now apply the same to one of our single projects and then the merged project to see if it still works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that I had an additional customization of changing the label of "Index" to "View Index" in the project. Does this affect anything? When I applied the updated Indigo layout to the an existing project, the buttons are back. I first see the default labels flash (Index, Glossary, Favorites) and then the updated label "View Index" replaces it and remains with Glossary & Favorites.

Also, the search is not working. The gray boxes are swirling but no results. Do I need to publish all the merged projects before the Search will work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must generate all projects in an HTML5 output before the merge will

work properly.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp