• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indigo layout no longer displays toc book and topic images

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated RoboHelp to release 13.0.1.279 and regenerated my output without making any changes, and it no longer displays the book and topic images on the landing pages. The text is now all shoved to the left hand side. Tested in both chrome and firefox. Please help!

homepagebeforeupdate.jpghomepagenow.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

First make a copy of this project before going any further.

Then delete the layout and import it afresh. Also try other layouts. That

will help pinpoint where the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting the CPD file and reopening the project first. Doubt that's it but always worth a try.

Then trash the content of the output folder and try again.

Are you generating to the same drive as the project is on?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, Thank you for the feedback. I tried both of your suggestions, but neither worked. I am generating output to the same drive that the project is on - my hard drive. I was thinking of rolling back my version of robohelp, as all worked fine before the update, and there were no other changes to my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First make a copy of this project before going any further.

Then delete the layout and import it afresh. Also try other layouts. That

will help pinpoint where the problem is.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did the trick! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like it got corrupted somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW, I have seen similar behavior. I have a project where I had customized the layout quite a bit. Was working fine until I closed the project and worked on a different project. When I came back to the original project, the layout was horribly munged. I selected a different layout and I really dreaded going back and trying to sort what I had changed. But after temporarily selecting the new layout, I simply RE-selected the original and POOF! I was back in business.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to know! Thanks for sharing, Rick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp