Highlighted

information types

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RoboHelp 11, information types only work in Microsoft HTML output. In more recent versions of RoboHelp, do information types function in other types of output in addition to Microsoft HTML? I really don't want to use that output type.

Thanks!

Tim

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

information types

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RoboHelp 11, information types only work in Microsoft HTML output. In more recent versions of RoboHelp, do information types function in other types of output in addition to Microsoft HTML? I really don't want to use that output type.

Thanks!

Tim

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those sound a bit like Conditional Build Tags (CBT) or maybe Dynamic User-centric Content (DUCC) – both are present in WebHelp & HTML5 help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Captiv8r LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim

Yes, Information Types still only apply to CHM format. Out of curiosity, why are you asking about them? As I understand them, they were a feature only partially implemented by Microsoft.

Cheers... Rick

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines