Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is AirHelp still an offered as an output format in Robohelp 2019

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've reviewed the online product details, done some google searches, looked in the forums and even tried  Adobe chat ('there is a waiting time of appx 44 mins...') and am *still* confused - so I'm hoping someone here is able to categorically answer this:

Is AirHelp still an output format in RoboHelp 2019? As far as I can tell they stopped developing it after RoboHelp 9 but I don't know if this means it is no longer supported.

I have a product I developed using RoboHelp 8 which does now not appear to be compatible with current MacOs customers and some Windows customers (they keeping getting told they need to be logged in as an adminstrator to run the program even when they have confirmed they are already logged in as admin).  I wanted to rebuild the product using the lates version of RoboHelp but am not sure if it's even supported.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only in 2019 Classic. There was poor take up of this format and issues have

not been fixed for several versions. I wouldn't go for it now.

Responsive is the way things are going as it works on PCs and devices,

automatically fitting the screen size.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter.

The reason for originally using Air Help is that it provided a standalone product for my content which I was then able to put into a licensing wrapper for commercial resale.

Do you know if there is any way of the generating the responsive output into a standalone packages (e.g. MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android) which would allow me to then add my licensing wrapper?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Creating an app is an option. See my site for details.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp