Is there a way of telling which topics in a project are not referenced in the table of contents?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way of telling which reports in my project are not referrenced in my Table Of Contents? I'm using RoboHelp 2019, the minimal view.

Thanks.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way of telling which topics in a project are not referenced in the table of contents?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way of telling which reports in my project are not referrenced in my Table Of Contents? I'm using RoboHelp 2019, the minimal view.

Thanks.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume minimal view means new UI.

Go to Reports > Topic List. It can be configured to show which TOCs a topic is in. The topics you want will be blank.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 0
ClareMil LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter, that's what I wanted. I hadn't even noticed the Reports option on the right hand side!

Thanks again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2020 0