• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to add a custom button?

Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Robohelp 2015. Is there a way to create a custom button next to the print button in the azure blue layout? What is the easiest way to do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to do this, is to add your button in the HTML of the screen layout. The styling is done through CSS. To make it easier, I recommend you create a new style sheet and define your button there. It will avoid you having to go into the large CSS of the Azure layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 01, 2016 Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam,

I'm interested in adding a custom button, too.  I'd like to be able to use the expand/collapse functionality of your toolbarscripts.js file with a ResponsiveHTML5 layout.  First, is this possible?  Does your script work with HTML5 layouts?  Second, is there any easy way to add the functionality?  For example, if we are not planning on using the Glossary icon/functionality (and I see where we can use the layout customization panel in RH 2015 to change the associated images), is there a way to assign your script's show/hide functionality to work with that button?  Thanks again for your work on that script!

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This expand/collapse currently only works with Multiscreen HTML5. For responsive, additional scripting is needed to make it work in the topics as well. Updating the script has been on my backlog for a long time already, but I just haven't got around to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam,

Thanks for the reply, and note that I posted the response above before sending you the email about the webinars.  Thanks for the information you sent regarding the webinars, too.

Since I was not the person who posted the original message in this threat, I do not appear to have the option to mark your response above as correct.  Just the same, I consider my part of this thread answered.  Thanks!

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, that was supposed to be "thread", not "threat".  Didn't see an option to edit previous post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp