• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues after converting RH10 projects to RH 2019

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed an eval copy of RH 2019.0.9 and used it to upgrade two Help projects that I've been maintaining in RH10.

The upgrade of the first project seemed to go smoothly, but I've run into two issues.

1. The skin I've been using in the RH10 project, which as a .skn extension, was not converted. Is there a way to convert this skin so that it is available to me in RH2019?
  2. When I generate output files all most all of the topic in my PageHelp folder fail to generate. I have 55 .htm files in the PageHelp source folder, but only 4 .htm files in the PageHelp compiled folder. All other source files appear to be generated as expected.

The upgrade of the second project has these two issues (at least that I've noticed so far):

1. Again, the skin for this project was not converted.
  2. When I choose Output Presets, none are listed. With the first project, four Output Presets options are listed, including WebHelp, the format I've been using for both Help projects.

Thanks in advance for any guidance the community can provide (you've been VERY helpful to me in the past).

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

First upgrade the RH 10 project to  RH 2019 Classic and then upgrade it to new RH 2019. Give it a try and let's see if it resolves the issues you are facing currently.

Thanks and Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp