• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues wtih HTML5 responsive output after updating to RH 14.0.9

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We updated to the latest version of RH Classic (14.0.9) this past week and since then noticed that our HTML5 responsive outputs contain several issues, including:

• Spacing for numbers is no longer aligned
  • Spacing after bullet is no longer aligned
  • Random letters are bolded
  • Special characters like brackets don't show up in output

Everything looks fine in RH, including the preview window. We have not changed our css recently either. The only thing we have changed is updated to the latest version of RH Classic (we have been using RH Classic 2019 since it came out months ago.)

Has anybody else noticed these issues?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

James

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there's a fix but you might need to contact adobe for it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/RoboHelp/Responsive-output-removes-parentheses-from-output-2019r9-upd...

Here's the original post which wasn't brought over to the new forums (not sure how long the google cache link will be available for):

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DProUvrMV4cJ:https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, from comparing the file they sent me to the file included in the release, some regular expressions in one of the js files used to create the build weren't quite correct. RegEx is super crazy... they did fix it fast, though, and they said there will be a hotfix soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can provide you with a link to the hotfix from Adobe if you haven't already got it. Contact me via my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I got the fix. Thank you all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp