• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It’s Official. Our New Website with a Wealth of Useful Information and Features has launched!

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are excited to announce the launch of our newly designed website https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/user-guide.html. 

We have been hard at work to create a user-friendly browsing experience, streamlined content, clear navigation, and intuitive search for our trusted and valued customers and partners.

RH User Guide.png

Explore the site to learn more about our full spectrum for creating online documentation and help systems for desktop and web-based applications. You are only one click away from joining Adobe Community to be inspired and get answers to top questions.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep on working at it - I just blew 2 error 404's looking at 2 topics randomly 🤣

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like they QA their output as well as they QA their software. Considering the audience they are targeting, it's a bit of an embarrassment. My 404 was on the "Microcontent" topic... I hesitate to delve in more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried Microcontent and it responded impressively fast. Any other topics and what browser(s)?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edge - and what Jeff said.

robo-12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It shouldn't matter but go to the Home page of the forum and make sure you are logged in.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/bd-p/robohelp?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

I'm just wondering if maybe that is why it is working for me and not you guys.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, all logged in - Chrome - same response

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think I've spotted the issue - the OP's link is bad - s/b - https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/user-guide.html

If you change the "in" to "en" it resolves to this address & the links work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's something I can and have fixed. Please try again guys and see if it works for you now. I had been using a link from elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - works for me now. Thanks Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp