• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Labels aren't updating in RH2019 Indigo layout

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH2019.0.3 with an Indigo layout. I've set the language to English (US) and updated the English (US) Labels >> ResponsiveHelp >> Copyright label from 2017 to 2019 (along with a few other label updates). However, my output remains at 2017. Am I missing another step? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried the same albeit with English UK and it worked correctly. Have you got the language set correctly? Check File > Project Settings and the language in the output.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, Peter. Yes - I have the project settings set to English (US).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the risk of asking the obvious, you did save the label change first?

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I even closed RH and re-opened to make sure the change saved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closing it might not necessarily force a save.

The only other thing i can think of right now is to select the skin again from the Gallery icon and name it Indigo2 or similar. See if it fails again.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The labels are definitely saved. I tried creating a new skin and output for it - still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess the only thing to try now is one of the sample projects or a new single topic project to test.

I believe other changes are saving, correct?

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting - a new project worked. So I went back to my other project, deleted my existing labels, created a new set, updated them and the output reflected the updated values. This project was upgraded from RH2017 - I wonder if that was causing the issue. Thanks so much for your help, Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp