Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Last Updated Date Stamp

Participant ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The .rhpj file "Date modified" date is never updated/accurate. Is there a way or file within the folder structure that you'al go by to determine the date that it was last updated? Thank you so much.date.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you make changes to the project and save it, doesn't it change the date? I'm not sure what info that would tell you anyways - I always look at the date on my output to determine the last time it was created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file only changes when it is updated, not when something in the project changes. There is no single file that I can find that always changes when any project change is made.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter. I update our topics with new content (text, screenshots, etc.) all the time and the .rhpj file still shows a modified date from a year ago, so I was just wondering why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Reports > Topic List. That does at least give dates for topics.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's an idea! Will do that. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp