Links to TXT Baggage files in PDF do not work

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that contains sample programs written as .txt files. When I generate a CHM file that contain hyperlinks to the .txt files, they display properly. However, when I generate a PDF of the project and click the hyperlink, the sample .txt files do not display. I receive the following error.
Error Message.png

Does anyone know a way to enable the capability for hyperlinks for baggage .txt files to display in a PDF? Thank you!

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Links to TXT Baggage files in PDF do not work

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that contains sample programs written as .txt files. When I generate a CHM file that contain hyperlinks to the .txt files, they display properly. However, when I generate a PDF of the project and click the hyperlink, the sample .txt files do not display. I receive the following error.
Error Message.png

Does anyone know a way to enable the capability for hyperlinks for baggage .txt files to display in a PDF? Thank you!

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2015 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe the PDF export supports baggage files. Would it be possible to put the content of the TXT files in the topics?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2015 0