Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

List spacing problem

Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing an issue in the HTML output RoboHelp 11.

The issues is with numbering and bullet points. Actually I m creating a help file for an mobile application. Whenever I view this output.html on web browser, it is working perfectly fine. The issue is the space between number or bullet point's format is getting disturbed. But when I view this help file on Mobile, it is getting disturbed. Kindly suggest me how to solve this issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This appears to be a duplicate of your post in another forum. Please don't cross post as it is better to get all the answers in one thread. Also it makes it difficult for others to follow when they have the same problem. Please see Before You Post in the sticky topics.

Spacing between Number and text is disturbed

I will now lock this thread. See the other thread for responses.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp