• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for the CSS property in Charcoal_Grey Layout to change font size in TOC sidebar (ResponsiveHTML5)

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is the same question asked here for Theme_1 Standard: the answer was

For that layout:

Desktop: div.wTOCTree

Mobil: div.wTOCNode

from William van Weelden

I don't see the same properties in either of these places:

Screen Shot 6.png

Does anyone know what the right properties to change to make the TOC font smaller for the Charcoal_Grey Layout? I'm afraid that if I start to mess around with it I will do something irreparable. On that note, if I want to copy the entire project so that I do have a test environment, is there a SAVE AS type functionality, I only see RENAME (apologies for the two-fer-one question).

Thanks,

Anne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

For Charcoal Grey, you will want to use the SCSS to generate the CSS instead. (See; RoboHelp screen profiles and layouts)

The selector that you're looking for is: %toc-desktop-theme3

Add a font size to this element and it will scale as you provide. (Use em measures for best results. The rest of the content also scales using em.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2015 Nov 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Charcoal Grey, you will want to use the SCSS to generate the CSS instead. (See; RoboHelp screen profiles and layouts)

The selector that you're looking for is: %toc-desktop-theme3

Add a font size to this element and it will scale as you provide. (Use em measures for best results. The rest of the content also scales using em.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp