Highlighted

Lost ability to drag and drop after reinstall

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Robohelp 2015, version 12.0.0.306.

I just installed it on a new laptop and have lost the ability to do any topic dragging and dropping, e.g., from the Project folder into the TOC. I'm pretty sure there's no setting required to enable this, but maybe I'm wrong.

I've tried different workspace views, I deleted the CPD file and reopened the project, and no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Install the updates as well.

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost ability to drag and drop after reinstall

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Robohelp 2015, version 12.0.0.306.

I just installed it on a new laptop and have lost the ability to do any topic dragging and dropping, e.g., from the Project folder into the TOC. I'm pretty sure there's no setting required to enable this, but maybe I'm wrong.

I've tried different workspace views, I deleted the CPD file and reopened the project, and no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, that did it. Figured it was something basic I was missing. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines