Highlighted

Lost table on toolbar

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried making my own style table, didn't like it. Deleted the new style, however the Table on the toolbar disappeared even though it has been selected and shows the check mark. How do I get it back?

I clicked Table.jpg, and the menu option appeared again.

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost table on toolbar

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried making my own style table, didn't like it. Deleted the new style, however the Table on the toolbar disappeared even though it has been selected and shows the check mark. How do I get it back?

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind! I found it! Sorry!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gania, what did you do to solve the problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Captiv8r LATEST
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gania, is it safe to assume what you mean is that you are using RoboHelp (2015 Release) and you WERE seeing this:

tmp1.png

But suddenly it was missing and it looked instead like this?

tmp2.png

If that's the case, all you would need to do is just click to give focus to the table in the topic and it should re-appear.

Cheers... Rick

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines