Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make Table of Contents pane Collapsible/Expandable

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Am using RH10. I wanted to check if there is any way to make the TOC pane in the Webhelp collapsible/expandable?

In the Webhelp output that I generate, the TOC pane is static, we can only resize the width. However, is there any option to collpase/minimize the TOC pane? And then expand it when needed.

Many thanks....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Normally you have a small icon that may be clicked to collapse the navigation pane. Are you not seeing this icon?

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, there is indeed a close button, which works as you have demonstrated. But I was trying to figure out if we could have a button that could be clicked to collapse the pane and then the same button could be clicked to bring it up.

Is that possible somehow with RoboHelp 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not built in way to accomplish that goal. I'm not saying it's impossible, as if you are willing to go beyond what RoboHelp provides and monkey with all the scripting, you are able to accomplish many things. Depends on your comfort level as far as dabbling in JavaScript.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even I was assuming that I might need to update the JS file to achieve this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp