• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

margins in RH 2015

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IN RH 11 I changed the margins in whfbody,whgbody,whgdef, whibody and whdthtml. Leftmargin to 10, topmargin also to 10 and for whgdef also a rightmargin to 10. I made these changes in the folder so it worked for all the SSL/Webhelps I created.

When I made a SSL/Webhelp these changes were visible. The margins are not so narrow anymore.

But now in RH 2015 this seems not to work anymore.I tried to changes the margins in these 5 .html files but it is not visible in the SSL/Webhelp.

Any suggestions?

Aart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your CSS overriding it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CSS does not override these 5 html files. Changes must be made in these files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To change margins? I’ve always just edited the applied CSS – never mucked around with those files in the output

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In CSS you only format the margins in topic files.

I want to change margins in the left columns with TOC, INDEX and GLOSSARY and GLOSSARY DEFINITIONS.That is what these 5 file are for.

I also tried to copy these 5 files from the RH11 version to the RH2015 version but that does not work. In RH2015 these files are rather different from the RH11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp