Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MasterThemeSchema.xml file has invalid data

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

When attempting to Customize the layout for Responsive HTML5 output, I get stonewalled by an error message saying that the "MasterThemeSchema.xml" file has invalid data.

What can I do about this?

My ultimate goals here, really, is to:

Change the navigation icons for TOC, glossary, index, etc. from icons into buttons with the actual WORDS "Contents," "Glossary," etc.

(Is this accomplished through changing the skin? I see something about this on RoboWizard site, but it seems to apply to WebHelp output, rather than HTML5 output.)

But, I need to solve this "invalid data" problem in and of itself, as well.

Thanks,

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Are you trying to customize these buttons by working in the RoboHelp Output Setup pod? If so, you need to abandon that. It's a horrible way to do it. Instead, use that button in the Responsive HTML 5 recipe card labeled "Customize Selected Layout" and work through the dialog that presents.

If you are already trying this by using the dialog and way I mentioned, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to tell you. Other than to suggest you report it to Adobe as a bug.

Click here to begin to report a bug

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp