When creating a merged HTML5 project with 7 child projects, the merged project works fine locally except when published to the RoboServer. On the server, when I open the merged project by clicking View Project, the TOC does not display. Predictive search isn't working. But if I do a search, the results tab displays topics from the child projects which I can then open.
By the way, when publishing, I get "No default window for <project name>" errors for the merged and child projects. I didn't think a default window was required for HTML5 layouts.
I'm using RoboHelp 2017 with (Update 2). And I'm generating help with the Indigo layout.
I've created merged projects (with parent and child projects) before with WebHelp Pro without this problem.