Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging different HTML5 projects

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I'm working on different help procjects which should be published on one server space. Because in multiscreen layout each project generates similar output - for example the grafics for buttons  and so on - I've tried to copy all single outputs in one folder hirarchy. Therfor all the files in the project (topics and grafics) have an idividual name.  So far so good.

When I now merge the output folders, in the folders for the different screen layouts there is the file index.htm. The name of the start page, entered in the dialog box "multiscreen-html5-settings" doesn't effect that name.

So my problem is, that everytime I call one of the starting pages, the last copied help project is opened. I've tried to find out on which way this file is accessed... probably by a java script.

Has anyone an idea how to fix that problem?

Thanks for your answers,

Stefan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

RoboHelp HTML does the separation in the file "screendata.js". Each multiscreen layout has a link in this document. Changing the file name index.htm in this file has the expected effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoboHelp HTML does the separation in the file "screendata.js". Each multiscreen layout has a link in this document. Changing the file name index.htm in this file has the expected effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp