• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Meta name = copyright

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On all my topic pages, under view HTML, the meta data for copyright needs updating.  I've looked and looked for a field to update this info, but I'm not finding anything.  Where is this info pulling from?  I want to update the text that is in red below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

<meta name="copyright" value="XXXX ® Help - Version 4.0.xx Copyright® 1997-2011 XXX XXX Solutions, Inc."

content="" />

<meta name="generator" content="Adobe RoboHelp 10" />

<title>Post Contractual Debit</title>

<link rel="StyleSheet" href="../ADV30_rtf.css" type="text/css" />

<script language="JavaScript" title="BSSC Special Effects" src="../ehlpdhtm.js"

type="text/javascript"></script>

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Shannon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Hello again

I just checked my copy of RoboHelp 10. There is nothing I can see where one might specify this information.

Again, I'd be looking at some possible custom coding going on to see where it's coming from. Perhaps a Master Page?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I've not been able to look at RoboHelp 10 yet to confirm, but I suspect this may be something that was somewhat customized for this project. Are you seeing this in the source files you edit or the output files you get after generating? What is the output type?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again

I just checked my copy of RoboHelp 10. There is nothing I can see where one might specify this information.

Again, I'd be looking at some possible custom coding going on to see where it's coming from. Perhaps a Master Page?

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Rick.

This project was recently converted from WinHelp.  These fields must have been brought forward from the previous app.  Since the info was out of date, I simply did a search and replace to remove that string of text.

Have a great day,

Shannon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a long long while for me and WinHelp.

Hmmm, now that you mention it, I vaguely recall seeing a place in the old WinHelp dialogs where one could insert copyright information.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My pleasure!  Thanks for letting me know I wasn't crazy and couldn't find the correct field.  haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp