• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing variables in RH 2019

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated to the latest version of RoboHelp 2019, and managed to import projects by deleting the XPJ and CPD (or they won't import...).

But now my project has lost all it's variables. this isn't an issue for this particular project, but one of our larger projects has multiple flavours of help, with a complex and lengthy series of variables, probably 200 or so.

So it's back to waiting for update #2? The stupid thing is I like the new version of RH, it seems intuitive to use. But I can't upgrade until they find a way to deal with the existing functionality, or I'm going to waste time I don't have recreating something that already works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share more details on this issue and possibly any sample project with us for the same.

Thanks

Amitoj Singh

Email: amisingh@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update 2 was released yesterday, HelpDragoncity​ can you please try it and see if it resolves all your issues. Click on Help > Updates... menu to install the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp