• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiscreen HTML5 layout is gone

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RH 2015. I have a project that I generate as multiscreen HTML 5 using the default layout (at least I think it's the default -- dark green & gold). All was well for several iterations, but I've somehow managed to lose the layout. When I generate the multiscreen HTML 5 layout, I get some of those nasty little boxed "X" icons and it looks like its using the WebHelp layout of its parent project.

I assume I've inadvertently assigned it a different layout or deleted something or its maybe inheriting the layout of it's parent.

Help much appreciated -- thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screen capture of what you are seeing that tells you it's gone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I generate multiscreen HTML now, the screen looks like this:

It should look like this:

Believe something is missing because I see lots of X's when I look at any of the layout folder(s):

Thanks mucho for whatever help you can offer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

See if the video linked below helps you solve it. Please post back with the outcome.

Layout - YouTube

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Rick! Your video was instructive and easy to follow -- thank you! I got to 2:09 -- where you delete Desktop_Layout from the output setup, and I got this exception:

The GREAT news (I think) is I regen'd that I've generated new responsive HTML output using the Azure Blue layout and all is well -- at least on my desktop. Haven't yet tested on other devices, but I'm more hopeful than I've been in the last 24-hours.

Thanks again!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy you seem to have it sorted. Multiscreen was horribly kludgy and you are far better off with Responsive HTML 5.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp