On my Chrome AND Firefox browsers for Windows 10 (flash player 21,0,0,216 installed on Chrome) each time i watch a particular video, the buffer or loading gets to about half way through before it skips to the end and subsequently the video only plays half way.
I have tried
- Cleared my web browsers cache and history
- Removed all websites in to flash player storage settings panel
- Restarted my computer/ browser/ modem,
- Uninstalling and reinstalling flash
- Tried to increase the global storage settings (will not save)
- Contacted the website of the video and they confirmed there is no issues on there end and to rub salt on the wound sent a print screen of the video past 50%
- The website even gave me another log in to try however it still didn't work
I would appreciated anyone's help, thanks in advance and good luck.
Copy link to clipboard
I think you have posted your question in the wrong forum. Please click FlashHelp in the breadcrumbs above this post and see the Sticky Topic "This forum is NOT for Adobe Flash or Adobe Flash Player problems". There is a link to the correct forum.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information
Oops thanks Peter!