• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Images are showing in the program but not in the final output

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am working on a big project and I am trying two different kind of import : PDF and Word. In both cases the text and the images are showing in the program while I am editing them but, once I generate the online web output, in the word case the text is showing but the images are not and if I double click on the empty space the following phrase is showing: Your file was not found. It may have been moved or deleted. With the PDF input both text and images are not showing on the final output online. I was wondering if it could be my fault since that I am not that used to work with this program or if it can be the fact that I have not purchased the software yet and I am just using it on a trail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

The problem was in the process of input. The images weren't showing because the name of the folder from which I was taking my files wasn't matching the one shown in RoboHelp so I had to change the setup

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial versions are fully functional, so that's not your issue.

What's the process you are using (with detailed steps/options) to bring the content into RoboHelp?

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out where the problem was and I fixed it. Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear. For the benefit of those searching the forum, what was your solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem was in the process of input. The images weren't showing because the name of the folder from which I was taking my files wasn't matching the one shown in RoboHelp so I had to change the setup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp