• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Robohelp 2017 - Stylesheet, Style dropdown box and font dropdown box is flashing continually

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My Robohelp 2017 - Stylesheet, Style dropdown box and font dropdown box is flashing continually flashing.  I am unable to make a selection as it continually flashes.

Is there a solution to this problem.  I never had this issue in the past.

Thanks

Marylyn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it has to do with multiple stylesheets in the project. Possibly to do with duplicates in different folders. (Maybe from importing topics from other projects?)

I would suggest checking if your project has duplicate stylesheets to start with. If you do, take a backup of your project in case things go wrong, and then remove the stylesheets you don't want. See if that fixes the problem. You'll need to reassign the correct stylesheet to any topics using the css files you delete.

(The issue has cropped up randomly for years, but I don't think we've found a reliable cause or solution so far. But I've just done some poking around and hope I have a glimmering now.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp