• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with Table formatting in RoboHelp 2019 v.10

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inserted a new table into a topic. The table contains one column with step-by-step instructions. I'm having the following challenges with the table:

• After I copy-paste the text and use Numbered style list in the toolbar, the numbers appears double (see screen #1). I then click Ctrl-Z and it corrects itself (screen #2); however the numbers don't appear in the correct font.
  • The numbers are not aligned with the steps (screen #2).
  • When there's a Note in between the steps, I remove the numbering from it but I'm not able to align it with the numbered steps above the Note (screen #2).
  • The numbered steps below the Note restart numbering when it should continue numbering (screen #2).

I need help fixing these. I have many more tables to insert into different topics.

Double numbersDouble numbersFormatting table textFormatting table text

Thank You!

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like when you copy paste some inline style for list is coming. You can try copy pasting in simple Notepad first and then in RoboHelp, after that you apply Numbered list from the toolbar, this should fix the problem. Otherwise can you paste the screenshot of the source view of this section?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp