• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to Download Old Version of RH

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2013, I purchased Adobe Technical Communication suite 4 (with FrameMaker 11/RoboHelp 10) on disc directly from Adobe. I need to re-install it, and using the discs isn't an option. I want to re-install by downloading from adobe.com.

QUESTION: How can I get a link to download ATC Suite 4?

I have the serial number from my original purchase. Thanks for any help you can give!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe have had to make some changes to how older versions are accessed.

If you registered the download, you could try what is suggested at Download RoboHelp. The process will be the same.

If you did not register or that doesn't help, your best bet would be to phone Support. Emphasise that you do have a serial number. They may also ask for other proof of purchase, not sure.

Post back if that doesn't help.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp