• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need to know where to download robohelp 2019 perpetual license

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new lapop. i used chat but they gave me the subscribption version, and i have stand alone. i obviously havr ck=lassic & new. 

the link on my original email no longer works - Free 30-day trial, 

but i have my original purchase certificate.

they said i have to post here for help (???). 

thanks, Anahid

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

I think you should be able to download the original 2019 version from within your Adobe ID if it's a perpetual license. Your IT didn't save the installation files when they first installed it?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should be able to download the original 2019 version from within your Adobe ID if it's a perpetual license. Your IT didn't save the installation files when they first installed it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am IT, but for some reason it's not on my adobe id - they sent me the wrong link. I found the zip, working with a broken hand and not all here, but have to finish setup today. arg 😞

thanks, Jeff!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

found old zip file on old pc. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Memo to yourself - always keep installation media & serial numbers backed up just in case!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone looking at this later, older versions can be downloaded here.

https://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter I believe for versions before 2019 that the link only provides patch installations, and you still need the base release before you can install them. I'm not sure if that is still true for 2019 and above though. Do you know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For 2019 and 2020 each download is a full version. You only need to download the one you want. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do you say they gave you the subscription version? I have checked with Adobe and there is only one download.

• If you have a subscription then it will recognise your ID is linked to a subscription and you will not be required to enter your key.
  • If you don't have a subscription, you will be required to enter your key.

You said you have your documentation. If that does not include the key, then you need to speak to Customer Services at Adobe as I believe they can resolve that with proof of purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp