• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new style sheets

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am upgrading a project from RH9 to RH2015 and want to use a new style sheet with completely different specs. However, this project is quite large, and it seems that I have to change the style sheet for each individual topic.

Is there a way to do a "global" style sheet change?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Hi there

Should be a piece of cake. Open the Topic List. Select all the topics and right-click the selection. Then click Appearance and choose the new CSS file.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Should be a piece of cake. Open the Topic List. Select all the topics and right-click the selection. Then click Appearance and choose the new CSS file.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing that is easy. Just select all the topics in the Topic List, right click and select Properties. Changing the CSS is one of the properties that can be changed there.

The thing to watch is style names. If a used style in your old CSS does not have the same name (including case), then after the change the topic will not be able to apply the style name.

In the Edit ribbon, if you select content that has a style name that is not in the CSS, it will appear in CAPS. Enjoy moving the cursor down the paragraphs of each topic to find such styles.

Might I suggest a backup first?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much thanks to both of you. As I read your instructions, it occurred to me that I had actually done this before, albeit long ago.

Looks like I could mark only one answer correct, although both are right on the money!

Thanks, Pete and Rick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp