• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Favourite function in Responsive HTML5?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I'm looking at using Frameless v Responsible HTML5 skins and one of the things I've noticed is there does not seem to be a Favorites function in the functionality bar for Responsive (but there is for Frameless).

Is this correct and, if so, does anyone know of a straightforward workaround e.g. us the javascript section to add a button and enter an OnClick line of code? If so does anyone know the code to use for that?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally if not committed to one type, I would go for frameless as that is where future development will be, favourites being an example.

The responsive Indigo skin has Favourites. Good luck with creating your own as you will also need to be able to create cookies to store them.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply, Peter, I think the simplest thing will be to stick with Responsive HTML 5 for now. One of the reasons is the refresh of the TOC which is not ideal from a user experience perspective. We'll definitely keep an eye on Frameless and see how it evolves though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp